MODmouth Clear Aligners
The Clearest, Most Comfortable, Most Affordable, Period!
MODmouth clear aligners are made from thermoplastic polyurethane in the USA. The MODmouth aligner system is indicated for the treatment of malocclusion in patients with permanent dentition.
The MODmouth Clear Aligner system positions and aligns teeth by way of continuous gentle force with a series of clear aligners.
Each stage of aligner treatment will be numbered (i.e. Week 1, Week 2, etc.). Each stage will have an upper aligner and lower aligner set that is worn for one week. You then move onto the next Week 2 aligner set and wear for one week. You may notice varying pressure and thickness in each aligner. This revolutionary approach to aligner treatment allows MODmouth aligner treatment to be a more predictable and more comfortable alternative to other forms of cosmetic teeth straightening.
If you suspect an adverse
reaction, discontinue use
and consult your doctor.
- Identify the correct aligner. They start with #1. Identify the package labeled week 1.
- Snap the aligners onto your teeth and wear them day and night. It is normal for fresh aligners to fit tightly and apply pressure to your teeth. Some aligners will feel stiffer and exert slightly more pressure than others.
- You must check the fit of each new aligner. They should seat all the way down on the front teeth – you should not see plastic standing up from the biting surface of the teeth. Contact MODmouth if you experience any fitting issues, and continue wearing the last aligner that fit properly.
- You may speak with a slight lisp while your tongue adjusts to the aligners; this usually goes away within a few days.
- You may experience dry mouth. Drink plenty of water.
- Store your current set of aligeners in the provided white case when they are out of the mouth.
- Store your last set of aligners in the provided black case (If a current aligner set is lost or broken, retrieve the black case and put the last set of aligners in the mouth and contact MODmouth for instructions).
- Bring your current set of aligners in your mouth with you to all in-store checkups.
- Clean aligners with a soft toothbrush and cool water. Do not use toothpaste or any abrasive cleaners. Recommended aligner cleaning aids are available in MODmouth stores.
- Keep aligners away from hot, sweet, or colored liquids.
- Keep aligners away from direct sources of heat.
- Keep aligners away from young children and pets.